Saturday 21 June 2014

about me

Hey!

My names Isabelle, but I mostly get called Izzi. I’m a 19 year old beauty and fashion loving girl studying for a Marketing and Advertising Management degree.

I am just starting out in the big world of blogging all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle – so bear with me! I put creating my blog off for a while due to thinking I wouldn’t know what to write and being awkward. I finally plucked the courage up, and low and behold, I don’t know what to write and I am being awkward… Only joking! (I think and hope…)

I already have exciting posts lined up so you can expect to see favourites, wishlists, reviews, OOTD’s and like any other girl my age, a healthy amount of hauls!

Thank you for visting, hopefully you’ll stick around and watch my blog grow!

Love Izzi xox

No comments:

Post a Comment